Team Member Pizza Maker CSR (01270) - 1332 E Apple Ave
Health Care option after 30 days
We take care of our stores which means you have what you need to do the job.
Extensive computer training program that we pay you to complete.
We have the most advanced online and POS technology.
We are the number 1 pizza delivery company.
We promote from within and the owner of this Franchise started as a driver.
We are locally owned, operated, and in touch with our stores.
Looking for a Career? We prefer to promote from within.
Are you looking for a fun filled fast paced job with lots of opportunity for growth? We deliver that!!! WE NEED YOU! Domino's needs a motivated, friendly individual for a pizza maker/CSR position in our Muskegon/Grand Haven locations. All you need is a great can-do attitude, high energy, and excellent customer rapport! We will provide the rest.
Team Member Requirements:
· A positive attitude and a passion for customer service
· A desire to learn and grow. We provide advancement opportunities for all-star employees
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
Team Member General Duties:
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product.
· Receive and process telephone orders.
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Team Member Essential Functions/Skills:
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
If you have what it takes, then come join the fastest growing quick service restaurant chain in the world.
This pandemic has changed life as we know it and we are learning every day the best ways to safeguard against the spread. Unfortunately, when this virus is finally more manageable many employers will not have made it through. We believe Domino's has positions available now and we will still have positions available when this virus is more controllable, which equates to job security. Though there is still much unknown about this virus we have safeguards in place to best protect our employees and customers which include:
Contactless Carry Out
Company provided masks and sanitizer
Extensive cleaning schedule
Screening to help ensure healthy team members are the ones working
Training to educate you on the best way to avoid the spread
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.