MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain is hiring for a Warehouse Associate. The Warehouse Associate performs the loading and unloading of delivery trucks and moves and stores food and other products in the distribution center.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include receiving incoming product, checking for accuracy, loading trucks for maximum delivery accuracy, and completing load verifications with handheld scanner.
Warehouse Associates also assist the Production Department as needed.
- Competitive wages - Starting at $19.60/hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Willingness to obtain certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a preemployment background check
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary