MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Domino's Commercial Truck Driver safely drives the company commercial vehicle over or on established route(s) to deliver the products to Domino’s Pizza store locations. The Class A Commercial Drivers will unload products at each customer location, provide customer service to stores, pick up empty tray containers/ carts, and deliver them back to Domino’s Supply Chain Center.
Drivers may run routes as part of a team or as a single driver. Some overnight stays may be necessary.
Occasionally, the Commercial Driver may be asked to shuttle trailers to and from partner companies or position trailers at dock doors. All Domino’s team members ensure that all tasks are done safely, including wearing proper PPE.
- Competitive wages – drivers are paid by weight and miles and earn up to $120,000+
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Safety bonus
- Referral bonuses
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 6 months of verifiable CMV driving experience, one year preferred
- Must have a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] with Air Brakes
- Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
- Must maintain meeting the defined MVR standards to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to work around yeast and flour
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods, climb stairs, and lift to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], outdoor weather [rain, sleet, heat, snow, etc.], and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary.