TUSA IT Consultant
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The TUSA IT Consultant’s focus will revolve around technology and project management for Team USA, internal teams, and 3rd party vendors. The Consultant will coordinate technology deployment projects, provide escalations support for technology issues, vendor management, and logistics. The position will also handle ordering of technology for current stores, new store builds; store re-images, and store relocations as well as tracking, installing, asset monitoring, and cost control. The Consultant will provide in-market support as needed and Global Care hardware ticket monitoring. These efforts will be to ensure that all technology within Team USA stores is functioning properly and current within our defined standards. As the technology in stores continues to evolve, so will this position. Job duties are subject to change.
(50%) Technology and Project Management
- Responsible for communication/coordination/deployment/implementation and follow-up
The Consultant will support the current technology for Team USA stores as listed below:
- Computer Hardware
- Credit Card machines
- GPS Mobile devices
- Store Laptops
- Phone Systems
- New Phone & Internet Services
- Provide recommendations for technology enhancements and implementation
- The Consultant will be responsible for planning of technology install projects with internal teams and third-party vendors.
- The Consultant will be responsible for documentation of technology install projects including RAID Analysis; Lessons Learned; RACI Chart; Equipment ordering, tracking, and storage.
- Implement the approved changes based on their recommendations or guidance from TUSA leadership
- Ensure equipment is installed and operating according to company standards
- Coordinate proper disposal and recycling of damaged or obsolete technology equipment
- Manual process automation and general process improvement.
(25%) Active Store, New Store, Re-image & Relocation Technology Coordination
- Equipment, phone line, and Internet Ordering and Installation; place all technology orders for Team USA stores that are relocating, under new construction, or undergoing the re-image process
- Communicate updates on equipment and service installations to support requestors and leadership as needed
- Manage vendors and coordinate shipping, delivery, installation, and activation of all equipment and service needs with 3rd party vendors
- Asset and Inventory Tracking:
- Coordinate the shipping location and timing for all equipment ordered
- Consolidate all tracking information to ensure that the equipment arrives onsite when needed
- Monitor the status of all fixed assets and management of the inventory application
- Conduct market visits for technology review, asset tracking, and consultation
(25%) Escalation Support
- Hardware Ticket Monitoring:
- Provide support to TUSA hardware tickets
- Shipping and handling of spare equipment from the spares pool
- Capex and PO request
- Fixed asset support
- Updating Process and Procedural documentation
- Assist in high severity issues with technology from the TUSAHelp mailbox
- Coordinate emergency services from 3rd party vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, business, or equivalent field
- Minimum of one year of experience in Franchise, International, or Pulse development relations
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in Franchise, International, or Pulse development relations
- Ability to professionally engage with all levels of leadership within the TUSA and IT organizations
- Advanced knowledge of store technology
- Advanced knowledge of Pulse Technology hardware and software interactions
- Excellent follow up, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills, project management and relationship management skills (including vendor relationship management)
- Knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook is required
- Knowledge and/or experience in Salesforce, Jira, and Visio are preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.