Supply Chain Industrial Maintenance Technician *$1,000 Stay Bonus!
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Supply Chain in Eagan, MN is looking for a Maintenance Team Member to join there team!
Schedule is Monday to Friday 12:00pm-8:30pm with flexibility to work weekends/holidays when required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proactive and self-motivated, have the ability to evaluate and repair all types of mechanical and electrical equipment and is able to perform under extreme stress when there is equipment failure. Core Competencies should include:
- Electrical Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Basic Maintenance skills
- HS Diploma, and/or Technical School Training two years, and/or 3 to 4 years related experience, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilled trade.
- Basic level computer skills for word processing and spreadsheets
- Read and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
- Effectively present information to peers, upper management and team members in oral and written form
- Define problems and draw conclusions
- Interpret technical instructions and diagrams
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, explosion, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can be high. The team member must have a strong safety awareness to insure a safe and healthy work place.
- Basic understanding of Electrical troubleshooting including replacing light bulbs, receptacles, and light switches.
- Basic understanding of plumbing
- Basic understanding of power tool usage
- Basic understanding of how to use a multimeter
- Basic Understanding of a Preventative Maintenance Schedule
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.