Maintenance Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Supply Chain in Eagan, MN is looking for a Maintenance Team Member to join there team!
Schedule is Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm with flexibility to work weekends/holidays when required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proactive and self-motivated, have the ability to evaluate and repair all types of mechanical and electrical equipment and is able to perform under extreme stress when there is equipment failure. Core Competencies should include:
- Electrical Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Basic Maintenance skills
- HS Diploma, and/or Technical School Training two years, and/or 3 to 4 years related experience, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilled trade.
- Basic level computer skills for word processing and spreadsheets
- Read and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
- Effectively present information to peers, upper management and team members in oral and written form
- Define problems and draw conclusions
- Interpret technical instructions and diagrams
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, explosion, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can be high. The team member must have a strong safety awareness to insure a safe and healthy work place.
- Basic understanding of Electrical troubleshooting including replacing light bulbs, receptacles, and light switches.
- Basic understanding of plumbing
- Basic understanding of power tool usage
- Basic understanding of how to use a multimeter
- Basic Understanding of a Preventative Maintenance Schedule
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a unified and inclusive environment. Our recruitment process is barrier-free, and we will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by Domino's regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation. Domino's is committed to an inclusive environment where our exceptional people are respected and celebrated for their time, talents, and energies while striving to make our company the best pizza delivery company in the world.