Senior Tax Analyst
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Detalles del Trabajo
Domino’s values emphasize - “Grow & Win Together & Put People First”. We are looking for a motivated tax professional to work primarily on Federal tax compliance. This is also an excellent opportunity to learn and grow your income tax accounting knowledge through assignments that support the tax provision. This position reports to the Sr. Tax Manager and will be responsible for federal tax compliance, assisting with the federal tax provision, and supporting federal tax planning initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, a trusted team player, and be comfortable working cross-functionally with other business teams. As needed, this position will assist with State compliance, audits, other tax filings, and special projects.
- Prepare Federal tax adjustments and supporting workpapers needed for Federal tax return including book adjustments, reclass adjustments and eliminations
- Prepare Federal income tax returns in OneSource, including consolidations of all legal entities and e-filing
- Analyze and prepare fixed asset analysis for tax depreciation and gain/loss and update roll forwards
- Prepare federal quarterly estimated payments and extensions and support the taxable income forecast process
- Complete audit ready workpapers and document filing decisions and law changes to support SOX compliance
- Coordinate research credit project with outside consultants and calculate work opportunity credit.
- Prepare quarterly and year end income tax accounting schedules for the tax provision
- Prepare income tax account reconciliations, comparisons of return to provision and deferred tax validations
- Support federal audits as needed
- Assist in State & international tax fillings as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist with non-income tax fillings such as: 1042, FBAR, W-8BENE/W-9 and all other fillings
- Maintain federal income tax compliance and reporting calendar to ensure all deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting, or equivalent experience in corporate tax or law
- CPA preferred
- Experience with using OneSource Tax Return software is a must.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with on-line tax research tools
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Hyperion helpful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.