Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Are you naturally curious and driven to unlock insights about why, when and how consumers make the decisions they do? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and get excited seeing the results of your projects in action? Maybe you love pizza, too? Have we got the role for you!
As part of Global Analytics & Insights at Domino’s Pizza, the Research Science team has the opportunity to impact the experience our customers have – from their online order experience to the messages they see on TV, online and in their social media feeds. But it doesn’t stop there. We also conduct research that leads to delicious new products – like Loaded Tots and Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread – and other innovations like the new loyalty program and in-store technology that helps improve experiences for the operations team and customers alike.
We love what we get to do every day and are looking for a critical thinker who is naturally curious to join our growing team. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting data related to consumer behavior, preferences, and market trends. Your work will help shape and refine marketing strategies, product offerings and customer experiences. You will be part of an amazing team that is committed to delivering on Domino’s values every day. We thrive on collaboration and regularly engage in professional and personal development.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(60%) Consumer Research Project Management: Brand and Advertising Insights
- Support qualitative and quantitative consumer research activities that drive strategy and marketing at Domino’s. Recent and ongoing projects include advertising concept and copy testing (across marketing channels), concept testing, brand positioning, and customer journeys.
- Duties include:
- Daily project management, including managing relationships with vendor and internal business partners and maintaining master project schedules and budget trackers
- Influence study design
- Develop and review materials e.g., (screeners, questionnaires, discussion guides, etc.)
- Stage and deploy surveys and analyze data for advertising testing via online survey platform
- Oversee/manage any onsite events (qualitative research / in-market product tests) including coordinating and contributing to backroom discussions and synthesizing key insights
- Support data analysis and report outs, including identifying key insights, crafting the story and delivering insights presentations to internal business partners and leadership
(40%) Ad Hoc Project Support Across Research Science Portfolio
- Assist the broader Analytics & Insights group with ad hoc projects and requests related to product, pricing, e-commerce, loyalty, etc.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape
- Help respond to any ad hoc questions from the team
- 1+ year of primary consumer research experience and data analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Psychology, Market Research or related field
- Strong proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail with established foundation of organizational, project, and written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at storytelling with data and insights
- Open to periodic business travel (US only; trips are generally 3-5 days in length, covering 2-3 different locations)
- Spanish fluency a plus as we support research among our Hispanic consumer base
- Experience in Restaurant or Retail Food Company a plus
- Ability to address abstract problems across multiple functional areas
- Driven to learn and collaborate, but also enjoys the topics of food and restaurants