Assistant Manager (5409) Pulaski Tennessee $12 to $15
Detalles del Trabajo
An Assistant Manager is an hourly employee that participates in the Management Training Program and
is responsible for overseeing the production and delivery of the store's goods and services during their
Objectives: To become trained in managerial skills with the aim of becoming a Domino's Pizza Store
Manager. While in training, to assist the manager in all activities relating to store operations in
accordance with company policies and standards.
A person filling the Assistant Manager position must be able to meet the following criteria, with or
without accommodation, as essential functions of the job:
• Complete all orientation, onboarding, training, security, and driver safety program requirements
as a condition of employment.
• Comply with all Valley Pizza, Inc. Standards and Policies including Safety and Security Manual,
MSDS, image, product, sanitation, and any other policies issued by the company.
• Report to work on time as scheduled in full uniform.
• Understand, practice and enforce guidelines presented in Sexual Harassment training and
• Maintain valid driver's license, liability insurance and working auto for delivery.
• Assistant Managers are fully trained in the delivery process since delivery is required
• Maintain an effective means of contact (i.e. telephone, etc.) at all times for situations requiring a
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn and advance in levels of management. Attend appropriate
training classes as scheduled and successfully complete class exams.
• Maintain personal and professional conduct reflecting company standards, policy and ethics.
• Resolve conflicts and handle unstable situations with employees and customers.
• Listen and communicate with customers on the telephone and in person in a friendly and
courteous manner. Resolve customer problems and complaints. Effective communication with
the customer and customer satisfaction is paramount to our business.
• Coordinate store production and operation during periods of high stress. High demand for pizzas
may exceed production. Demand is characterized by unpredictability.
• Enter computer data using a standard keyboard and function keys.
• Accurately receive and record a customer's order within 2 (two) minutes.
• Know and fulfill the terms of the Product Guarantee and the company's service objectives.
• Perform mathematical computations.
• Correctly count currency, coins and checks to make change for customers and drivers, and to
prepare daily deposits.
• Move safely and swiftly from phone counter to makeline to ovens within the area available.
• Prepare pizzas and other food items according to Valley Pizza, Inc. and Domino's Pizza
standards. Must be able to make a pepperoni pizza within 60 seconds after training is complete
• Use the scale to assure correct portioning on pizzas.
• Oven management, including loading, unloading, cutting and boxing pizzas.
• Direct, manage and perform multiple tasks proficiently and competently.
• Maintain sanitation expectations and standards.
• Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
• Prepare food including opening cans with a can opener, arranging stock in the walk-in cooler,
and carrying food and dough trays to the pizza making area.
• Maintain sufficient supplies of food and boxes in the production area of the store.
• Maintain sufficient supplies for store operation through proper ordering.
• Lift and move items with a size of 15 inch high X 18 ¼ inch deep X 26 1 /8 inch wide.
• Lift and move items with a weight of 26 pounds.
• Remain mobile for periods of at least 3 hours.
• Print, maintain and analyze daily computer reports for store trends and profitability data.
• Complete accurate records.
• Complete necessary bookkeeping procedures.
• Understand and follow instructions as directed by the Area Supervisors, Vice President of
Operations or Franchisees.
• Assist in training and enforcing all safety and security policies and procedures.
• Direct daily store operations by listening, training, motivating, communicating and working with
store team members.
• Assist in supervising all phases of production.
• Assist in hiring, training and scheduling Team Members.
• Perform other related duties as required to maintain store sanitation, productivity and
• Comply with the Nondisclosure/Noncompetition Agreement.
Leadership. Communication skills. Quick learner. Drive. Passion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.