Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 80% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Corporate & Team Member Technology Product Analyst collects, documents, and maintains the authoritative list of requirements for all projects and sub-projects for our customers (both internal IT and other departments such as Supply Chain, Finance, and HR). The product analyst is accountable for the functional design and adherence to corporate software development methodologies, as well as coordination across all technical resources throughout the lifecycle of a software development project. Secondary responsibilities include producing project artifacts, executing key project activities such as design/test management/cutover in addition to being responsible for tracking the timeline and scope of their assigned projects.
(40%) Business Analysis and Design
- Leads development of requirements documentation and related specifications, documentation and business cases
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Responsible for the functional systems design:
- Participates in and facilitates system design workshops with the business community to solicit and document requirements (e.g. creation of user stories).
- Researches, reviews and analyzes existing processes and develops strategies for enhancements.
- Participation in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Participates in screen design and specifications.
- Responsible for facilitating/brokering communication between project customers and the development team.
- Works closely with the technical delivery managers for overall coordination of project activities.
- Communicates with Development regularly to ensure accurate understanding of requirements.
- Assists with research on software and hardware products.
- Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
- Collaboratively document test criteria with requestors, developers, and QA teams.
- Coordinates and performs tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes/systems, and other post implementation support.
- Assist in writing user training manuals, help files, and facilitate training sessions for large applications, as needed.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer to the Development, Help Desk, Admin, and other support team(s).
(40%) Project Planning, Execution, and Delivery
- Accountable for contribution to the successful delivery of Corporate and Team Member Technology software development projects as assigned. Key responsibilities may include:
- Lead the QA strategy, preparation, and execution process.
- Assist in preparing and managing the project plan. Provide regular status updates to leadership and raise issues appropriately.
- Oversee all project activities and phases (analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, training, cutover, handoff) and manage budget, scope, and timeline appropriately.
(20%) Day to Day Portfolio and Release Management and Production Support
- Perform as an active member of the Corporate and Team Member Technology team responsible for day-to-day oversight of the entire suite of supported applications (both on premise and hosted).
- Coordinate and manage Significant Incidents as they occur.
- Remove blockages and assist team in problem resolution especially as they pertain to external vendors or require coordination with other departments in IT.
- Handle requests / incidents from the customers – gather, document, and log the details. Track the status of the issue resolution / request development and communicate out key details and status to the customer.
- Day to day production support activities, triage, resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 3-5 years’ functional experience supporting, customizing, and implementing PeopleSoft HCM modules and functionality, which may include:
- Time and Labor
- 3rd party integrations
- Custom modules
- Fluid technology
- MSS and ESS
- Demonstrated understanding of basic infrastructure, information security, and system integration concepts.
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements, process mapping, and making business process recommendations as well as technical recommendations to solve business needs.
- Demonstrated experience leading testing and communication phases of projects of varying sizes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines