Analyst – Supply Chain Finance
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Detalles del Trabajo
Summary: Primary responsibility is to maintain pricing for supply chain center sales to domestic & Canadian pizza stores and analysis in support of pricing and product profitability.
(40%) Maintaining Period Pricing for Supply Chain Center Sales
- Partner with product management to identify procurement activity to maintain and set pricing each period both domestically and internationally (Canada only).
- Publish pricing communications for supply chain centers
- Work with inventory management and supply chain centers to maintain updated price lists for all items purchased by stores
- Execute retroactive price adjustments and true-ups
(30%) Gross Margin analysis
- Responsible for conducting gross margin analysis each period. Including Price/Volume/Mix analysis and providing commentary on variances to budget, YOY etc.
(30%) Supports various analysis and other requests
- Understand all pricing-related processes
- Prepare Ad hoc analysis
- Supplier fixed pricing reconciliations
- Routine internal audit support
- Provide support for the development of the annual budgets
- Identify inefficiencies and drive process improvement
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years financial analysis experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to deal with competing priorities
- Strong finance background
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently