TEAM MEMBER / PIZZA MAKER / CUSTOMER SERVICE
$15.50 to $16.25 per hour plus tips & mileage reimbursement.
Accurately take and process orders and transactions received either in person or over the phone. Provide outstanding customer service. Correctly portion, make & bake all menu items quickly. Check all products for accuracy against quality standards. Support the restaurant by performing other workstation duties. Comply with Domino’s uniform, appearance, and operations standards, and with federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Many of our team members began their careers as team members and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From team member to delivery to assistant management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Portion, make & bake all menu items quickly & accurately.
- Handle sensitive and confidential customer information in a responsible manner.
- Execute credit transactions.
- Provide quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person or by phone.
- Work as part of a team and assist each other by being on time for their shift, supporting other workstations during their shift and completing all closing duties, including cleaning, at the end of each shift. Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun.
- Operate all equipment. Clean equipment and facility daily. Perform other assigned workstation duties including making quality products, preparing ingredients, preparing product, and taking orders.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Must have verbal, written and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/finders to make precise movements rapidly and accurately. Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touchscreen.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler. Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Granduate or Equivlent
- Must have reliable transportation to & from work
- Must be able to work late, holidays and weekends
- Possess basic math and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work scheduled or unscheduled shifts, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Must be cross-trained and perform other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed
- Bilingual in certain markets
- Non-exempt, hourly position
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our customers and people come first!
- STANDING: Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with some linoleum in the back area. Height of work surfaces is between 28" — 48".
- WALKING: Walking is generally in short distances for short durations.
- SITTING: Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table.
- LIFTING: Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are lifted/moved to walk-in cooler or other sections of the store by the team member. Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
- CARRYING: Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves. Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store. Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- PUSHING: Pushing is performed to move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24"-72" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push. Trays may also be pulled.
- CLIMBING: Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, and perform maintenance.
- STOOPING/BENDING: Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station. Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station. Duration of this position is approximately 30-45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day. Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
- CROUCHING/SQUATTING: Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- REACHING: Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward. Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves. Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes. Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
- HAND TASKS: Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day. Frequently activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists. Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the railing cutter. Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes. Team members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
- MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDS: Team members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
- EXPOSURE TO: Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks, such as couponing. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas. Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside. Fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust. Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler. Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher. Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- SENSING: Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks. Depth perception. Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
- TEMPERAMENTS: The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.