Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Detalles del Trabajo
The Domino’s Partners Foundation is a separate non-profit organization affiliated with and supported by Domino’s Pizza team members. The Foundation’s mission is to provide financial assistance to team members experiencing a hardship or crisis.
Case Manager Primary Responsibilities:
· Field incoming requests for assistance from Domino’s Pizza team members
· Collect details of circumstances related to team member’s situation including, but not limited to job related information, income/expense data, & other case details
· Conduct necessary due diligence and investigate any questionable aspects of the case
· Acquire necessary back-up documentation and contact supervisors/directors
· Discuss cases with colleagues and make timely recommendations for allocations in alignment with guidelines
· Prepare check requests and corresponding bank checks
· Create reports, track disbursements and adhere to budgets
· Assist with all incoming department mail
· Assist with coordination of department fundraising activities including but not limited to payroll deduction drives, silent auctions, raffles, & other events
· Make presentations and speak to various Domino’s groups
· Participates in and leads (when applicable) projects as assigned by Case Management Director
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelor Degree or 4 years work equivalent in social work, communications, or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.