2022 Summer Internship (Marketing Innovation)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Detalles del Trabajo
We consider our interns to be our future team members, and we have built our program to reflect this. Our Interns are given project-based work – no making copies all summer. Each intern is given clear objectives to meet, participates in Lunch and Learn sessions with the Leadership Council and has the opportunity to attend multiple team-building activities. Summer ends with our interns giving presentations on what they learned to our Executive Team (including the CEO!) and other key stakeholders in the organization. Our paid internships run from May 2022 – August 2022. To be considered, all candidates should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Marketing Digital Innovation: If you are an innovative Marketing student with a passion for improving customer and team member delivery experiences through innovation in the retail environment, this internship may be a fit for you. The Innovation team is based in the Domino's Innovation Garage - which facilitates cross functional collaboration and disruptive innovation. As a part of the Innovation team, we integrate heavily with IT, A&I and Operations to innovate and enhance products from concept to commercialization following a 5-stage innovation process. It’s a fast paced, dynamic team that requires strong project management, creative problem solving, communication skills and attention to detail.
- @Delivery: The @Delivery team focuses on products like GPS delivery technology, self-driving delivery robots, curbside delivery, and advancements in delivery order routing.
- @Store: The @Store team focuses on products like customer kiosks, Digital Signage, Voice Ordering AI, and team member Inventory applications.
- Current junior or senior studying Marketing or a related degree (May 2022 graduates are not qualified)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Returning to at least one additional semester of school at end of internship
- Experience in retail or restaurant industry preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2022
- Commitment to make a direct impact on company success
- Leadership and extracurricular activities preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.