General Managers are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a single Domino’s store. General Managers provide overall leadership and supervision over operations and are accountable for achieving operational standards, food safety, profitability, and creating an inclusive and engaged environment. Our managers set the example for the whole team!
Being a Domino’s General Manager is more than just a job - it’s a career. We believe in promoting from within. We take your career ambitions very seriously. You are responsible for the success of the store and Team Members. We want you to enjoy achieving it.
Each store has its personality, and we reward outstanding leaders and operators. You'll love the buzz of high-energy, friendly competition.We are looking for leaders willing to adapt, grow, and thrive in ever-changing environments. Sell more pizza; have more fun. You are the backbone of our business!
Many Domino’s General Managers today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From Customer Service Reps to General Managers to Corporate Operations or franchisees, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
- Managing costs building sales, increasing customer base, and store profitability
- Lead Team Members in operation excellence and promotion of brand standards
- Recruitment, new Team Member training, and scheduling
- Provide continuous training and development of Team Members
- Uphold brand standards and company policies
- Serve as operations expert on Domino’s operating standards to maximize productivity
- Ensure consistently high-quality products and service to customers
- Prepare and serve products during operations
- Follow all health, safety, and cleanliness standards
- Foster productive and professional relationships and engage Team Members
- Serve as store mentor and operations expert in all Domino’s store-level Team Member positions
- Build relationships with customers and the community
- Cash handling, reconciliation, and reporting
- Labor and Inventory control and management
- Minimum of one year of prior General Manager experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Understand and demonstrate basic operations procedures and cost management capabilities
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Experience in recruiting, retaining, and developing multiple employees
- Ability to lead and promote team members and food safety protocols
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology (POS, ATS, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards preferred
- Food Service Manager Certified
Physical demands may include standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, bending, squatting, reaching, various hand-tasks, and proper use of machines, tools, or equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.