Customer Service Rep(03437) 1699 Culver Road
Detalles del TrabajoCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are very actively recruiting individuals seeking jobs during this time! We are seeing an increase in business and the need for more individuals to be a part of our team. Come join our team and be a beacon of comfort for your community!!
If interested, please apply as well as take this survey to help us understand how better to accommodate you within our team! https://www.cultureindex.com/users/ciims/processes/surveyInfo.php?cfilter=1&COMPANY_CODE=9PeOTvL17M
DOMINO'S PIZZA - ABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Did you know that 90% of all Domino's Pizza franchisees started working in a store? We are committed to promoting from within. Many of our team members began their careers as Customer Service Reps and today are successful business owners. From CSR to Management, General Manager to Supervisor, Supervisor to Director of Operations or Franchise Owners, our stores offer a world of opportunity!
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
· Operate All Equipment
· Prepare Product to Standard Specifications
· Clean Equipment and Facility Daily
· Work to a Schedule
· Perfect Image and adherence to standards
· Great Customer Service
· Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work
· Store cleanliness
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Ability to enter information into digital systems using a computer keyboard or touch screen
· Systematic Training and Potential Management Development
· Flexible Schedule
· Meal Discounts
· Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
· Fumes from food odors
· Exposure to cornmeal dust
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the following:
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· Standing: Most tasks are performed from a standing position
· Walking short distances for short durations
· Lifting Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team members Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.