MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
Domino’s Supply Chain is looking for a 2nd shift- Production Shift Leader. This position will assist the production leaders \with coordinating production team members engaged in pizza dough production per established standards and procedures.
SCHEDULE: Start time 12pm-until finish (2nd shift); 5 days; 8-10 hours between the days of Sunday-Friday
- Set up the production area before making dough
- Run the floor: rotate breaks, complete daily dough requirement per sizes
- Monitors quality of dough product
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Train and coach team members in job duties, responsibilities, and safety
- Maintain a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, local, state, and federal requirements
- Work as a production team member and perform tasks necessary to meet production goals
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of manufacturing or bakery experience (preferred)
- Practiced leadership, organization, and communication skills
- Able to maintain forklift certification
- Interest in Domino’s career growth and professional development opportunities
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
- Ability to stand, climb and walk continually throughout the shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout the work shift
- Ability to work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees] and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery when necessary
- Able to work with yeast and flour products
- Competitive wages - $24 / hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.