Domino's Assistant Manager (08463) -W. Cary St.
We are focused on developing an inclusive culture, with dignity and respect for all, where team members can grow, thrive and bring their best selves to work every day. The diversity of our workforce is what helps to make us an enduring brand, where we can grow and thrive together.
Detalles del Trabajo
Most other brands can say the same things… We all pay relatively similar hourly wages, most are safe, fast paced, and offer training. What no other brand can match are the opportunities for growth that Domino’s Corporate can offer:
- Fast Track GM Training
- Market Trainer
- Operation Quality Compliance
- District Manager
- Franchise Business Consultant
- Operation Support (HR)
- International Opportunity’s
- Franchisee for the Number 1 pizza brand (Franchisee Management School)
- Recognition Programs
- Relocation Assistant (Other regions)
What we offer:
- A safe, rewarding, and fast paced working environment
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
- Training with an industry leading brand
- Excellent career opportunities
- Awesome discounts on menu items!
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Managers:
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Assist with basic operations procedures
- Experience in employee development
- Ability to demonstrate team member and food safety protocols
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.