Associate IT Consultant
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Detalles del Trabajo
The Associate’s focus will revolve around communication and coordination with Team USA (Domino's owned stores), internal teams, and 3rd party vendors. The Associate will provide recommendations for changes/enhancements to technology within Team USA stores. The position will also handle ordering of technology for new stores; store re-images, and store relocations. These efforts will be to ensure that all technology within Team USA stores is functioning properly and current within our defined standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(70%) Technology Replacement Advising
- The associate will review the current technology for all Team USA stores(Computer Hardware, Credit Card machines, GPS Mobile devices, Store Laptops, Phone Systems New Phone & Internet Services)
- This position will be responsible for proving technology enhancements while developing relationships with TUSA leadership.
- The associate will work to implement the approved changes based on their recommendations
- Assist in the development / completion of Capex document requests
- Hardware asset tracking
- Monitoring of technology spares
(30%) Re-Image & Relocation Technology Coordination
- Equipment Ordering
- It will be expected of the associate to place all technology orders for Team USA stores that are relocating or undergoing the re-image process
- Equipment Order Coordination
- The associate will coordinate the shipping location and timing for all equipment ordered
- This position will also consolidate all tracking information to ensure that the equipment arrives onsite when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field is preferred
- Ability to professionally engage with all levels of leadership within the TUSA and IT organizations
- Willingness to travel as required (onsite installation, estimate 10%)
- Excellent follow up, communication, and time management, and presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills and relationship management skills (including vendor relationship management)
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook is required
- Knowledge of Power BI and Salesforce is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.