Delivery & Service: Transportation Clerk
Detalles del Trabajo
Join our team and make some real dough!
Off Friday & Saturday!
Day 1 medical, dental and vision benefits!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist in completion of Driver Payroll
- Reconcile driver expense reports
- Monitor driver’s hours of service
- Maintain driver qualification files
- Schedule driver re-certifications
- Schedule truck maintenance
- Act as resource for Driver questions
- Report monthly driver information and weekly keys
- Maintain and distribute store keys for daily runs
- Monitor uniform inventory and order uniforms for Delivery and Service Team
- Maintain Fuel Tax information
- 1-2 years related experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Domino’s, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and over 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!