General Manager(02279) - 1756 S Limestone St
Detalles del TrabajoGeneral Management Position: The following general description applies to all AssistantManagement Positions. Please read the information listed below.
were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you have always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance, Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically General Managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills- judgment, math and the ability to multi-task.
Duties & Responsibilities: General managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You set the tone and the example for the store and you have to be on your game 100% of the time!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Responsible for all store
- Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people. You will need to use your stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while creating a great place to work.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license
- A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to. From being on time for your shift, to having a great attitude to customers and co-workers and even how you dress - you have to have high standards for yourself and the rest of the team.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.