MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
Detalles del Trabajo
The Maintenance Technician for the Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Center will repair and install Bakery equipment in a distribution manufacturing facility.
They will use their technical skills to design, evaluate, troubleshoot, PLC interface for diagnostics, perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot on JLS delta-style robotics.
SCHEDULE: Mon - Thurs 10PM - 8AM
SALARY RANGE: $31 - $34 PER HOUR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(60%) Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, and install machinery and equipment
- Monitor equipment to detect malfunctions
- Discuss machine operation variations with a supervisor or other team members to diagnose problems and repair machines
- Install, repair, or replace electrical devices such as transformers, relays, circuit breakers, starters, and safety and limit switches
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Install, program and troubleshoot automated machinery and Programmable Logic Controllers
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair refrigeration and Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment
- Service and repair material handling equipment
- Monitor main electrical panel and troubleshoot as necessary
- Repair and maintain boilers, water heaters, water conditioning equipment, and all water distribution systems
- Follow established preventative maintenance guidelines
- Perform all necessary maintenance and update logs as necessary
- Report major problems to the supervisor
(10%) Maintain building through painting, repairing minor structural problems, and other repairs as necessary
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment
- General maintenance repairs of office and building
(20%) Ensure proper adherence to all safety and government guidelines
- Identify safety issues with machines; document issues; develop an action plan to resolve concerns; follow up to ensure problems are resolved
- Monitor machines to ensure all levels are within EPA, OSHA, and other government guidelines; develop an action plan to resolve issues if not; follow up to ensure problems are resolved
(10%) Miscellaneous duties
- Assist in the control and scheduling of projects
- Monitor inventory and order parts as necessary
- Monitor energy usage and provide recommendations on better usage
- HS Diploma, and/or Technical School Training two years, and/or 5 plus years related experience in distribution or manufacturing environment, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilled trade
- Advanced knowledge of hydraulics, PLC logic, plumbing, general contracting, welding, HVAC/refrigeration, etc. preferred
- Advanced Windows-based computer systems and spreadsheets
- Read and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
- Solid communication skills verbal and written
- Identify problems and draw conclusions
- Working knowledge of 5s and Six Sigma
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and manual/electrical pallet jack
- Work well under pressure with minimal supervision
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- EPA REFRIGERATION CERTIFICATION (Type II or Universal) Federal requirement – Team Leader or Maintenance Tech Servicing or Handling Refrigeration equipment
- Hazardous Materials Certification (Minnesota only)
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, and risk of electrical shock, explosion, and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be high.
- The team member must have a strong safety awareness to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses