We are focused on developing an inclusive culture, with dignity and respect for all, where team members can grow, thrive and bring their best selves to work every day. The diversity of our workforce is what helps to make us an enduring brand, where we can grow and thrive together.
Customer Service Representatives perform customer service duties and pizza maker duties. They are responsible for providing quality customer service as well as making our delicious food with pride.
Why work for us:
- Benefits – Domino’s offers excellent benefits to team members (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
- Schedule - We offer flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime
- Perks – Discounts on menu items, safe work environment, and opportunities for growth
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Representatives:
- Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate store technology
- Ability to assist with store operations
Minimum job requirements:
- Must be 16 years of age or older
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!