Domino's Delivery Driver - Greenwood/Broadview/Seattle ($17.27 - $25+ per hour) (7147)
Detalles del Trabajo
JPC LLC is a Franchise with Domino's Pizza looking to provide opportunity to new team members who are looking for the FUN job, develop skills and grow fast within our organization. Opportunities are limitless with Domino's!
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation - we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Come see why other contract delivery drivers make more money with more deliveries per hour at Domino's!
- Deliver products by car and then to the door of the customer.
- Deliver flyers and door hangers.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare products.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Clean equipment and facilities approximately daily.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record meeting company standards.
- Access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
- Held a valid Driver's License for at least 1 year
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain, including multi-story buildings and private homes.
- Use a personal phone for Domino’s Delivery Driver in store app.
- May have to drive and deliver in adverse weather conditions
- Full Time or Part time available! Or even just a day or two a week!
- Employee Discounts!
- Paid Training
- Flexible schedules!
- Perfect job for students or extra hours after another job
- Tips paid out after shift!
- Great pay - Our drivers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips
- Benefits: All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
$17.27 per hour + tips
Domino’s Drivers make about $25 per hour OR MORE!
Did you know 90% of Domino's franchisees started out as Pizza Makers or Drivers?
Check out the video below and hear it from one of our own team members who climbed the ladder!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.