Assistant Manager(05619)- 5443 Platt Springs Rd Unit B
Detalles del Trabajo
Title: Assistant Manager
You’re the boss, the big cheese, top dog. You’re a natural born leader, so maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the head honcho? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills – sound judgment, empathy, people management insight and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, big shot, show us what you've got. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an empathetic environment where all team are valued for their differences and encouraged to reach their highest potential. If this sounds like a culture you want to be a part of and lead, what are you waiting for? Apply!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Being in charge comes with great responsibility. You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You are the leader – so set the example! You must follow ALL policies and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew. Additionally, you have the opportunity to lead a team toward a common, outstanding goal: sell more pizzas, have more fun! In doing so, you will be responsible for staffing, paperwork submission, food management, scheduling, maintaining image standards, store cleanliness, marketing, and profitability. Additional requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, coordinate with coworkers and customers, analyze and compile data, make sound, ethical judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic customer greeting and positive personality – taking orders and fielding customer concerns with a smile!
- Operate, clean, and maintain all store facility and equipment.
- Prepare product to Domino’s specifications and guidelines.
- Willingness to take inventory, stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler, and complete associated paperwork.
- Receive and process telephone orders expeditiously to ensure customer satisfaction and timely pizza delivery.
- Must possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate diverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Comfortability utilizing a computer keyboard, touch screen, and foot-paddle.
Physical Requirements: (including, but not limited to the following):
Daily tasks are performed from a standing position, as such you will be on your feet for majority of your shift. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 4”.
- Bulk product deliveries are made two to three time per week and require unloading by team members. Product ingredients and supplies may weigh up to 50 pounds and requires lifting and/or stacking.
- You may be required to occasionally crouch, squat, stoop, bend, or utilize stairs while performing job tasks.
- Hand-eye coordination required for the use of shaping pizza dough, maneuvering pizza peel and cutter, and folding of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific standards
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.