A local family owned operation.
The chief responsibility of a Closing Manager for Domino's is to provide managerial assistance to the store's General Manager in running and implementing operating standards in the restaurant. Closing Managers must be adaptable and self-motivated and have a passion for customer service. Domino's is looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced yet fun working environment and can help maintain a positive crew morale. Assistant Managers also have to know how to prepare pizzas and how best to deliver to designated places where the orders have been made. They also need to drop off nightly deposits and do the paperwork needed when the General Manager is not around. Cash management, people management and time management skills are all required for the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member may be required to work outdoors, in various temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors, dust or toxic chemicals. This job can be physically demanding: the team member may be required to use hand repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop or kneel.
We will ensure you are trained and have a positive learning experience when you join our team. Starting wage for all newly hired assistant managers is based on prior experience, but generally starts out at minimum wage with raises available based on performance reviews by the Regional Supervisors.
Closing Managers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a minimum two years of customer service or restaurant experience preferred
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to motivate and build solid, cohesive teams
- Have strong communication and problem solving skills
- Be customer service oriented
- Be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Be willing to learn and be comfortable performing other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed and work the above listed duties with reasonable accommodation if needed
Some specific duties of an Closing Manager are:
- Counting inventory and supplies on a nightly basis
- Analyze labor and sales on a continual basis
- Ensure facility and equipment cleanliness based on company standards
- Efficient employee supervision
- Interviewing, hiring and onboarding new team members
- Preparing and packaging food products
- Cleaning and maintenance of the store and its equipment
- Rotating commissary deliveries
Información AdicionalWORK CONDITIONS
Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
Fumes from food odors.
Exposure to cornmeal dust.
Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
Talking and hearing on telephone.
Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions. Ability to work at a high rate of speed without sacrificing workmanship. Able to provide feedback and open communication with both the team and Franchise owner.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.