We are seeking to hire responsible individuals with great people skills and the desire to learn about our mission. Someone that will hustle to make the customer’s pizza, not only fast but nice and appetizing. Someone that will not hesitate to help the customer as they call or walk into our store. Someone that will help us keep our store a welcoming place, where the customer will be glad, they came to the right place to satisfy their pizza cravings.
Starting Pay is $8.50 an hour, opportunity for advancements is up to you!
The Shifts we are seeking to fill are:
- Weekdays from 6PM to 1AM
- Weekends from 7Pm to 2AM
The responsibilities include:
- Help Make Pizzas
- Answer The Phone Calls
- Assist Walk-In Customers
- Assist Drive Through Customers
- Make “Deliveries to Car Side”
- Help Maintain a Clean Store
We want to hire you, if you are that person, let us know when we can talk about the opportunity available with here with us.
You must be able to provide legal documents to prove your Identity.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the following:
Standing: Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Walking: For short distances for short durations.
Surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48".
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table.
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24"- 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72"occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
- Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.