Production Sanitation Team Member
MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
Detalles del Trabajo
The Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Center is seeking a Sanitation Associate to join their dough production team. The Sanitation Associate will be responsible for the break down, cleaning, and reassembly of the dough production equipment.
Sanitation Associates may also assist in dough production as needed.
- Competitive wages - starting at $20.50/ hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of production or manufacturing experience, bakery experience preferred
- Flexibility to work any shift including some weekends and holidays
- Ability to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a preemployment background check
- This position requires standing, bending, stooping, reaching, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances (500 ft.) This is a production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with use of power tools.