Manager-In-Training (Assistant Manager) - 4329
Domino’s Pizza has been the world’s leader in pizza delivery since 1960, and Frank Meeks made sure that the Washington DC Metropolitan area would get a taste of the Domino’s experience. Founded in 1983, Team Washington, Inc. has evolved into one of the best Domino’s Pizza franchises and is globally recognized for great service, great teamwork, and great food. What other pizza franchises do you know that serve pizza to the President of the United States? That’s right, we do. With a multitude of awards and achievements, Team Washington, Inc. works hard to be the best and give back to the neighborhoods we serve.
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
Detalles del Trabajo
Summary: Assists in the daily oversight, coordination and execution of stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training initiatives to effectively oversee and manage store in the absence of the General Manager.
2. Ensures customers feel welcome, and team members are responsive, courteous, friendly and service-oriented.
3. Supervises that food and products are consistently prepared and served according to brand standards including portioning, image and service.
4. Assists other team members to complete opening, closing, and preparation lists.
5. Actively manages others by working hands-on in preparing food, servicing customers and overseeing the coordination of deliveries.
6. Supports company and store objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
7. Control cash by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
8. Fills in where needed to ensure customer service standards and efficient operations.
9. Assists in product management confirming all products are receiving in correct unit count, and condition and that deliveries are performed in accordance with brand standards.
10. Ability to identify labor or food cost, and with specific actions to impact those figures positively.
11. Assists in scheduling labor by anticipated business activity while guaranteeing positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are achieved.
12. Be knowledgeable of policies regarding human resources.
13. Provide suggestions and recommendations to General and Regional Managers.
14. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing QSR related publications.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed 8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information
All your information will be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are presentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to pass applicable Company background checks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in interactions with management, and customers, take and process orders
- Superb ability to multi-task
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Ability to take orders over the counter or phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Ability to lead the team on duty!
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.