Fill your pockets with dough! Come join the no.1 pizza company in the world!
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you. DAKS, Inc strives to grow our business by developing great, friendly people who will take pride in serving our customers with a smile, and a perfect product every time.
Did you know that 90% of Dominos franchisees started as delivery drivers or working in the stores?
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Daks, Inc believes in creating value and making a difference in customers’ and Team Members’ lives every day, one order at a time.
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically leaders. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
Responsibilities of the General Manager include:
- Hire, train, schedule and manage employees in daily tasks
- Develop good customer relationships and address customer service needs
- Manage purchasing, inventory, maintenance, and other operational functions
- Develop strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement
- Communicate between managers, customers, and employees
- Assist with deliveries as needed based on business
Some of the qualifications and skills useful for a General Manager are:
Excellent verbal communication, and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Strong leadership abilities and initiative
- Excellent delegator and mediator
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management
- Responsible, goal oriented and organized
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Confident, proactive, and willing to take on challenges
- Great listening skills and able to take direction from individuals in higher-level positions
- Able to manage and motivate others
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.