Welcome to Team Springfield Pie, or SPI for short. We are a family-owned and operated business that serves delicious pizza and more in Springfield, Chicopee, Holyoke, Wilbraham, and Ludlow.
Our story began when Gus and Sabrina Garcia came from Brazil and worked as delivery drivers for Domino's. They learned that 90% of the US franchisees started as drivers or pizza makers, and they decided to pursue their dream of owning their own stores. Today, they are happy to share their success with all their employees, offering great career opportunities.
SPI was founded in 1999 by Gus and Sabrina Garcia, who care deeply about their customers, employees' careers, and communities. They have given back over $500,000 in food to various causes, such as schools, churches, government shutdown relief, COVID-19 response, and other community non-profit organizations.
As an SPI Delivery Driver, you are representing SPI to our Customers. As a driver, you can be involved in all aspects of store operations and get paid tips daily. You represent our brand as the first, and sometimes only, Team Member our Customers see. Your contact with the Customer plays an essential role as we create smiles by making lives easier. Your professionalism and optimism as the face of Domino's delivery are vital to creating a pleasant experience for customers. At SPI, your safety is our #1 priority!
WHAT DO DELIVERY DRIVERS DO?
· Deliver Domino’s products in your vehicle while enjoying music in a safe and efficient way.
· Uphold and represent a rock-solid brand image.
· Provide amazing Customer service.
· Safely deliver pizzas while having fun.
· Get into the action and learn how to make pizzas.
· Execute time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a competitive work environment.
· Help be part of the pizza industry that is leading in technology by using the most advanced equipment.
· The ability to take ownership in resolving problems.
· Operate all equipment inside the store, including oven-tending.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Earn between $18 and $25 per hour with Tips
· Earn TIPS PAID IN CASH DAILY
· Get paid mileage
· Join a winning team who is the best pizza company in the world & in every neighborhood!
· Complete all SPI world-class training programs to ensure you are set up for success in your role.
· Work flexible, fun hours and enjoy great product discounts.
· Opportunity to continue your development through the SPI Career Development Program.
· This is the first step for many to own their own Domino store.
· Learn team building and problem-solving and develop your skills for the future.
· Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations.
· Variable hourly position (meaning hours vary from week to week) with cash paid daily.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance available if the Driver averages 35 or more hours per week.
· Monthly Incentives for chances of winning prizes just for doing a great job.
Must be 18 years of age with a clear driving record, a dependable vehicle, and proof of insurance.
Strong communication and basic math skills to count change.
Be outgoing and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
Strong communication and verbal skills.
Ability to stand, walk, sit, carry, use machines, and lift up to 25 pounds.
Valid Drivers License
Social Security Card
Valid vehicle insurance (The car Insurance must be under your name or as a second driver)
Eligible to work in the USA
In addition, our qualified applicants must have an outstanding attitude toward customer service, have basic math skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced team surrounding, and have an insured vehicle that passes regular safety inspections.
We value your flexibility, and we are open to different work arrangements. However, for full-time positions, we require you to work Nights and Weekends (We can accommodate some requests for weekends off).
We will discuss your availability during the interview and try to match your needs as much as possible.
***$500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS***
We are temporarily offering a generous $500.00 sign-on bonus for full-time drivers and $300.00 for part-time employees. This is a limited-time offer and can end at any time without notice, so hurry up and apply now! Ask for more details during the interview.
We will send you a text message to speed up the hiring process; please reply to the text, and after we know that you qualify for the job, we will schedule an interview at the store.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.