General Manager in Training (06790) -120 Westheimer Rd.
Detalles del TrabajoAssistant Managers are responsible for cost controls, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations while they are working a shift.
What we offer:
• A safe, rewarding, and fast paced working environment
• Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
• Training with an industry leading brand
• Excellent career opportunities
• Awesome discounts on menu items!
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Managers:
• Prior leadership experience preferred
• Assist with basic operations procedures
• Experience in employee development
• Ability to demonstrate team member and food safety protocols
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
CalificacionesMinimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
• Must be at least 18 years of age