MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
Detalles del Trabajo
The Warehouse Associate performs the loading and unloading of delivery trucks and moves and stores materials/products. Responsibilities include receiving incoming products and checking for accuracy, loading trucks for maximum delivery accuracy, and completing load verifications with a handheld scanner.
Warehouse Associates also assist the Production Department as needed.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of the stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Willingness to obtain certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.