Field Activation Coordinator
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Detalles del Trabajo
This Field Activation Coordinator is a critical resource for Domino's Field Marketing, ensuring Franchise Marketing Consultants are successfully resourced and informed. The Field Activation Coordinator will support Consultants in daily business. This includes, but is not limited to, getting answers to general business questions, assisting the Manager, Field Activation to work with internal teams to develop field resources, drafting training and instructional materials for new tools, and developing and assisting in marketplace tasks (digital & traditional media, co-op meetings, etc.). In addition, this position will work with the Manager, Field Activation on functional Brand projects and initiatives to meet the needs of the Franchisees and Field Team.
(50%) Support Functional Focus Area
· Assist Manager, Field Activation with Functional Initiatives (eg. Media, Digital, Coupons, Reporting). Duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Work FMCs/Franchisees to support the creation, management, and admin access rights of social media pages (Facebook & Google My Business)
· Collect and organize sales, pricing, and coupon data for internal reporting
· Collaborate with internal and external partners to manage digital and traditional media trafficking and support
· Support the local coupon creation process and maintenance of data categorization lists
· Attend meetings, work with agencies, data analytics, and writing decks & communications
· Work cross-functionally to research and resolve questions and issues as they arise
(30%) Process Support
· Manage BPM meeting process, including booking meetings, contract management, payment processing, and document maintenance
· Maintain and evolve asset repositories for Field Team (including Domino’s Connect, OneNote, shared drive, Microsoft Teams, and intranet)
· Work with brand partners to ensure CMO tool assets are updated on a regular cadence
· Serve as team point of contact for legal review management and Ariba support
(20%) Support Field Marketing Team Members
· Act as day-to-day contact for miscellaneous requests from the Franchise Marketing Consultants
· Onboard new hires (arrange travel, obtain equipment & software, schedule 1st week of training)
· Actively participate in regional marketing calls.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
• 1-3 years in related work required (special consideration for Domino’s work experience)
• Previous demonstration of managing multiple projects at one time
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products specifically: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.