Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Assistant Manager – Domino’s Team USA Stores
Assistant Managers are responsible for cost controls, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations while they are working a shift.
What we offer:
- A safe, rewarding, and fast paced working environment
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
- Assistant Manager in Training Rate: $14/hour
- Assistant Manager Rate: $15/hour once proper training is complete
- Training with an industry leading brand
- Excellent career opportunities
- Awesome discounts on menu items!
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Managers:
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Assist with basic operations procedures
- Experience in employee development
- Ability to demonstrate team member and food safety protocols
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*This position requires you to work onsite at the address listed.