Supply Chain Director - New Jersey
Detalles del Trabajo
Responsible for developing, documenting, and executing a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategic plan which encompasses all functions of the Supply Chain Center, and drive optimal profitability. Communicate Domino’s Pizza vision and guiding principles. Foster and build strong, lasting relationships with stores and franchisees, and work to resolve customer complaints. Ensure that team members work in a safe manner. High comfort level working in a diverse environment. Lead and develop Team Leaders to operational excellence in an effort to build high performing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field required – APICS designation would be a plus
- 5-7 years of proven leadership experience in distribution with extensive P&L and transportation/logistic experience, strong customer service background, and knowledgeable in all areas of operations
- Demonstrated experience with budget oversight of at least 2 million or more
- Proven ability to achieve targeted results and operational goals
- Result oriented with strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Willingness to learn other areas of the business i.e., Team USA, international and franchisee
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and works well under pressure with short or changing deadlines
- In depth knowledge of key supply chain/logistics processes and current best practices
- Demonstrate positive attitude, high integrity and self-discipline, strong role model for others
- Proficient in Microsoft programs and a high level of analytical ability
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives
- Ability to relocate is desirable
- Must be willing to support a 24 hour operation
- Requires flexibility and some travel
- Develop comprehensive, measurable goals for each team leader that drive results, and provide frequent feedback via the PFP process. Ensure the process is consistently applied across all team members.
- Create a culture where exceptional people desire to work to their highest level and are appreciated for their performance
- Assure that leadership is accountable, focused and clear to the team members, as team members are to their performance
- Develop and executes to EBITDA annual budget, including but not limited to expense and capital budgeting, planning, inventory (asset & product - SKUs), cost controls, revenue and productivity objectives, and operational execution
- Develop and review strategy for improving key performance indicators including, but not limited to on-time performance, fill rate, damages, incident rates, overtime, lbs per labor hour, and blueprint for success.
- Establish and maintains a safe and healthy work environment and provides a high level of safety awareness among the team through continual interaction, communication, education and enforcement of safe work practices
- Ensure traceability procedures are enforced and adhered to
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, DOT, EPA, FDA, Dept. of Agriculture, operation audits, company standards and policies, local, state and federal requirements
- Keep the Regional Vice President updated and informed of critical issues
- Develop relationships with Franchise and Corporate teams throughout service area, positively impacting store operations
- Utilize customer advisory boards when developing business plans and lead local advisory boards to educate and seek advice on product changes, center performance and future plans
- Consult with PeopleFirst regarding hiring, retention, compensation, career development, and team member relations issues
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and adhere to Company policy and procedures. Ensure there are no significant deficiencies or material weaknesses, as defined by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Attend and participate in annual Director, Franchise, and Corporate meetings