MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
Domino’s Straight Truck Driver safely drives the company commercial vehicle on established routes to deliver and unload products to Domino’s Pizza store locations. Drivers load and unload products at each customer location using a dolly and provide customer service, listening to and timely resolving customer service complaints.
Domino’s commercial drivers ensure that all tasks performed are done in a safe manner, including wearing proper PPE.
- Competitive wages: Starting at $24.50
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on the first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stocks.
- Company bonus
- Safety bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Six months of verifiable CMV driving experience, one year preferred
- Proof of 25,000 verifiable miles of CMV driving experience, preferred
- Must have a valid class B Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] w Air Brakes
- Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
- Must meet the Company MVR standards to drive company commercial motor vehicle (11 pts)
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
- Must be able to work around yeast and flour
Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], outdoor weather [rain, sleet, heat, snow, etc.], and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.