Delivery Driver 7193
Detalles del Trabajo
The main responsibility of Domino's Pizza Delivery Driver is to deliver the orders to the
designated locations on time. Punctuality and honesty is the attitude required from applicants
for this position. Delivery Drivers are also expected to know how to read a basic road map. The orders must be delivered correctly and on time in a very courteous manner. It is also expected from Delivery Drivers to make sure that the delivery vehicles are well maintained before and after the shift. Delivery Drivers aid in food preparation, taking customer's orders, cleaning duties and rotating food shipments that include lifting up to 50 pounds. They must also be well versed when it comes to product details, services, charges, and other related important information which will be related to customers whenever it is needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member may be required to work outdoors in various temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors, dust or toxic chemicals. This job can be physically demanding: the team member may be required to use hand repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop or kneel.
Some specific duties of a Delivery Driver include:
- Pre-Delivery vehicle preparations
- Learning the delivery area
- Checking orders for quality and accuracy
- Providing quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person or by phone
- Food preparation and packaging
- Taking orders and collecting payments
- Cleaning and maintenance of the store and its equipment
- Rotating commissary deliveries
We will ensure you are trained and have a positive learning experience when you join our team. Wage for all Delivery Drivers is minimum wage, plus whatever tips you make daily and currently $0.32 per mile driven on shift.
Delivery Drivers must:
- Have attention to detail
- Have a sense of urgency in all aspects of the job
- Be customer focused with strong initiative
- Have cash management skills
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a driver's license valid under the laws of the state where the team member works, and have been licensed for two or more years
- Have an acceptable motor vehicle report/driving abstract, which includes no more than two moving violations and one accident in the last year. Anyone with a DUI or speeding ticket over 25 mph will not be considered for the position
- Be insured and have a satisfactory vehicle
- Be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Be willing to learn and be comfortable being cross-trained and perform other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed and work the above listed duties with reasonable accommodation if needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.